Hints for Parents
- Arrive relaxed and positive especially if the swimming lesson is a new experience.
- Arrive early so you and your child can become acquainted with the surroundings and will not be flustered or rushed.
- Toilet your child just prior to the lesson to avoid accidents and disruptions to the class.
- For their own safety, it is essential that children do not enter the pool before or after their scheduled lesson times. This reduces distractions to children in other classes.
- Please stay back from the pool edge whist lessons are in progress. It is great to encourage your child, but try to leave the teaching and discipline to the swimming Teacher.